I am thrilled to be partnering up with Bright Box to bring you this curated cancer gift box, to help support women who are currently facing a new cancer diagnosis or health challenge.
Shea, the owner of Bright Box, is a gifting expert. She and her Bright Box team send Happy Mail to people everyday! They create thoughtful and affordable care packages for every occasion and ship them directly to your loved one.
A few months ago Shea reached out, after seeing my Cancer Guide online, wanting help to curate a cancer-specific Bright Box. We came together to brainstorm ideas and hand-picked items that we thought would be supportive and healing to someone fighting cancer.
I told her what gifts were most meaningful to me as I went through cancer treatment and now the Keep Going Box is ready for you!
Inside you’ll find:
- “Keep Going” 3/4 length socks designed by me. I did my chemo infusions throughout the summer months but doing ice therapy for several hours, meant I was always cold. I love the length of these socks paired with the positive message.
- One of my “Don’t Give Up” vinyl decals to provide a much needed affirmation. Place it on your mirror or water bottle, for a daily reminder that you very capable of conquering this.
- My favorite essential oil scent (Orange) for when smells around you are triggering and you need a moment to just breathe. I took mine with me to each chemo infusion to help combat nausea.
- Lollies! For a similar reason, sometimes just having something to suck on helped me keep the nausea and anxiety at bay, as I walked into my weekly appointments.
- A pocket notebook to write down thoughts, questions or side effects. I used mine to list “the people who cared.” I wrote the names of everyone who offered some type of kindness to me during that time. I never forgot.
- The crystal I had was actually a gift from a friend after I had finished treatment. I hung near my window and every afternoon, when the light would hit it just right, it would scatter rainbows all over my family room. It became a good reminder to me to notice the rainbows that appear after enduring the rain.
- Finally, a printable download version of my Guided Cancer Planner (or credit to my store) can also be included as an add-on to the Keep Going Box too!
Go check out the box now and please share it with others. We hope you love it and that it can help provide comfort to someone you love.
Okay, I know you’re dying over those socks too, right? SO CUTE. I currently have a handful of them available for purchase in my shop so grab a pair while you can! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. For your support for me and for caring about the people around you. It makes all the difference. xo